Monday, July 29, 2019

they don't let me access video downloader for a specific task, i went to programming tools, downloaded the snippet, but they blocked the file extension, so, there's nothing to open, ..., well, back to the SCADA, its the same problem I hv here, when I try to hit them, they make a parallel internet connection, cutting their way to the LAN, and so, there's not possible strike...here's what I hv tribe

The only thing I spot off the top is to remove eth1 from dns forwarding as that is your WAN interface.
Conntrack being off is no issue.
COMMUNITY.UI.COM
I'm trying to setup my ERPOE5 with an existing Actiontec router from Verizon Fios. Essentially its just a bridge that passes all WAN traffic to a second router and leaves the Actiontec to handle COAX LAN for TVs.The setup is pretty straight forward. Here are the details if anyone is interested:

No comments: