Thursday, May 10, 2007

GUN DEAL "IÑ ÕN" (?!) ISTAMBUL

Istambul, 22:00 p.m., Plaza Hotel
I'm thinking alone "Why am I making bussiness on a Hotel?" and I answer to myself "Because if I'm not in a Hotel I must certain not on bussiness"
- Mr. Smith, good evening!
- Good evening, Miss Lock!.....I'll have a black coffee, thank you! So, news from the Washington Post?
- USA has problemas all over the world! I'm here to help.
- What does Miss Lock has on her purse which I may be interrested?
- I have an adress and a mobile phone.
- How many cookies do we have there?
- 10 boxes.
- How much does the the market says it's worth it?
- 750.000 free tax.
- Where do you want Mr. Lincoln?
- Right here, tomorrow at the same time! And I'll leave the mobile with you, do we have a deal?
- If I'm here tomorrow, you have the deal.I'll phone with this one?
- yes, if you please. Ok...Mr. Smith... I have a plain to catch, destination: Berlim. So, if you may...british pontuality, 7 p.m.
- All right.Tell me....what's in Berlim this days?
- Bank accounts and diamonds. Nice to meet you Mr. Smith!
- My pleasure, Miss Lock!

No comments: