Friday, October 26, 2018

Shamir and me


Just an update. Few hours ago, the "system" was all out, there was 27 ip's, 2 of them out of our tribe...one was Santos, who recovered his system, and the other one was a javapllet from Mossad. Then, suddnely, Mossad was here alone with me..Shamir heard that we agreed of fucking the whoores by calling them "farinheiras" because they kept on calling me a "closet" ...and Shamir just said to me, I was a "closet"...and he wanted to see which side I would choose, forcing me to despize Israel. Actually, he's being honest, anyway. One thing about me is that, I hit myself firts before anyone attack me, this way I'm getting a self protection. I know I'm a "closet" even in some phases I was a top model. And, I actually disable their apps, like a unofficial radio app, and talkback...i never downloaded. Well, if I choosed the "friends", one hand washes the other, I did not called them, to admire my sexy looks, and i "use" them, but they "use" me..on the other hand, I already told u, I didn't really though Israel would show up here...and they did went away, and only returned because saw a portuguese SIS base here... Shamir is right, and he's being honest at the same ti,e, he was bate, and now has orders to quit that part, while I'm not his type..and my opinion, is that in fact, he's too tall for my size..not estetic, and so I look like I kick him with a punch only... I would never take him away from his F16, and he did picked "my keynes" side...he said he agreed on some of my political visions, but while he loves Israel, I just only admire..and I will keep on admiring Mossad, that makes smart. Our relationship is over, therefore. My politics on this cases, is simple, cry the all night, and tomorrow when I wake up, I just never knew who Shamir was...there's no point in being masoquist...not his case..because it was just a part. Eventually one day, I had to choose a side..I won't choose the muslum side..keep on saying to my "friends" they are all stupid monkeys praying to stupid pre historic men thinking on salvation...but they feel the same, some of them, anyway...business is business, and their cause needs money...my cause is my constitutional right..and I will win this war. At last, one thing, my grand, grand father was just a stupid jewish, that actually became a mayor, and decided and order to make a sidewalk directly from his house to the mayor house!

No comments:

Portugal intel politics (Santa Casa filho Marcelo ) ( And Again "Whatsup?" So Russia, here it is the "OnGoing" (LOL) "business", let´s call it "active interference" from the little moron son of Morcelas the xéxé Putagal president IT WILL HV A PRICE)

  https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/2462916/filho-de-marcelo-tera-tentado-intervir-em-negocio-da-santa-casa-no-brasil https://tviplayer....