Friday, October 26, 2018

Incredible shit happens here!!!! For instance Shaair actually goes to Hannah bitch farinheira place to beat her...but then another whoore just takes advantage , i don't know exactly of what...and says...he's gonna fuck her at the end...when he never did it...but yes there men saying they love me and imposing me some kind of pitty, who do that..when Shamir even pissed all over her once!!!! Shit like, the lights at my place are very low intense, and then I stay deformed...with all kind of comments how ugly I am after all....shit like I'm a "whale" ...shit like a guy, who wanst to show off his dancing skills, to his dozens of day lays..and he's always manipulating my dancing....exactly like the hookers interfering on my country music dancing shows for long years now...and all I look like, when I'm manipulated...its a cheap hooker...shit like that guy, that Shamir hates the guts out of him, that made me smoke again, last year...shit like...playing my new music so many times...all the time...that becomes a vomit...

No comments:

Portugal intel politics (Santa Casa filho Marcelo ) ( And Again "Whatsup?" So Russia, here it is the "OnGoing" (LOL) "business", let´s call it "active interference" from the little moron son of Morcelas the xéxé Putagal president IT WILL HV A PRICE)

  https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/2462916/filho-de-marcelo-tera-tentado-intervir-em-negocio-da-santa-casa-no-brasil https://tviplayer....