Friday, October 26, 2018

hi everybody! while the supposed "good guys" justify our money, after bombs send....to our beloved hookers....I got myself a conclusion...1. while I was founding a remote pc on my network, which was my raquelock account somewhere else, taking off admin priviliges, like disabel encryption on my laptop, or disable access to bios, shit like that...I found out the path, which is 2. at the file repository, system32, on dll . sd card dump and crash port drivers !!! (WOW) This lead me to the conclusion...THAT ...the 4 usb ports, able to read sd memories, are simple routers...which have their own capability of having itselfs internet connection . without external routers, wifi, or pen modems...this means the following ...THAT...all windows have fat32, old school radio channel code, on the usb ports...and that actually you have a true faraday cage...if...NOT BY, disabling access, but by pointing a laser at the ports exits.


No comments: