Friday, October 26, 2018

Shamir and me 2


Another update. Shamir is saying that last night, when only Mossad and the tribe was here...I said I would pick my friends instead of him...now check out what I said...I said,,that...romances hv a short life, for a lot of reasons, now the major reason between me and him, is that he's a radical non smoker (and I know that, I already quit smoking for one month, last year) and they hate smoke even a mile away, and I actually think that a person who makes jogging wouldn't like to be with me..so, the glamour ...we would lost attraction, i suppose on the first 5 minutes!!! Anyway if sex was great, than even after the relation is over, we would repeated times to times...that's actually the reality! then he said, that I said that Pedro never told me he loved me...but actually Pedro for me is just a good best friend, and even if he had told me that 20 years ago, I would had said,,,you are not my type of guy, even if I have mental "attraction" for him, and I'm surely not your type of girl...that means..(Shamir) i would end up saying...I don't have sexual atraction for Pedro! Than why did I said I would pick my friends instead of him? Because , obvisously the relation had minutes of living..what was the point then? I don't need their approval, the question is, in this condictions, they would just say..you want to try, go ahead, but u'r being kind of hypocrit! You just don't like ur friends to find u an hypocrit! But NOW, he says he smokes after lunch and after dinner, and when ever he feels like it...but he keeps on breaking my head to stop smoking!!!!!! THAT changes the all painting! RIGHT? In that case, none of thiese reasons, are reasons, so what was the game about? He asked for sorry for the "closet" part, but that is not a psyco therapy...On the other hand, he think he had to share me with James! James just said, he's a lonely wolf...that is defintely not a problem to solve, even if I usually say, James is the only guy who speacks sweet to me...like I will disconnect worldwide internet, about starting to cry! I have all this time asked Mossad, to do something! Its on their best interest!!! So, what's their problem now? Not convenient now? But then again Shamir is just like me, too much of a honest person, son of joseph nobodies like I am...and Mossad are basicly mobster! I mean..we are not stupid, to not understand the all picture, at all...and actually we can be mobster anytime, anywhere ! NOW..he says...he was jeoulese.

No comments:

Portugal intel politics (Santa Casa filho Marcelo ) ( And Again "Whatsup?" So Russia, here it is the "OnGoing" (LOL) "business", let´s call it "active interference" from the little moron son of Morcelas the xéxé Putagal president IT WILL HV A PRICE)

  https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/2462916/filho-de-marcelo-tera-tentado-intervir-em-negocio-da-santa-casa-no-brasil https://tviplayer....