Friday, October 26, 2018

I felt like a "closet" than I was a "closet" but I'm not a "closet" no more

I got it Hannah...you bitch (Shamir ex wife,,,keep on being here 15 years now...) he call me a "closet" after now, that I lost 30% of volume from the shitty medication...because he wanted to end the relationshiip..I believe him..because I sense it on his voice...because I would the same, so he woulnd't pick me instead of the F16. Besides, Hannah...I won't pick any guy from Mossad here, of my favourite preferences, instead of Shamir voice...and then decide to call it, Shamir...that's pure envy, pure evil. You are a Farinheira!!!!

No comments:

Portugal intel politics (Santa Casa filho Marcelo ) ( And Again "Whatsup?" So Russia, here it is the "OnGoing" (LOL) "business", let´s call it "active interference" from the little moron son of Morcelas the xéxé Putagal president IT WILL HV A PRICE)

  https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/pais/2462916/filho-de-marcelo-tera-tentado-intervir-em-negocio-da-santa-casa-no-brasil https://tviplayer....