Thursday, February 6, 2020

undetectable murders (poison folder)

I worked on this subject for about 3 months, back 3 years ago, I was hving a brain collapse, but I did not stopped. I did not found this book first on my research on poisining..bcz I was indeep for non forensic detection. So this one, showed up. If an elder person, takes more than 10 grms of calcium, each day, for 3 weeks followed, it dies. The conjuction of inserting the calcium on food or drink, will be covered if the person takes vitamins, for a long life. Of course, the food or drink, must be carefully taken away, The police maids will not hv a case to open an investigation, according to non provoked causes, determined on the autopsy. Of course, I'm not that stupid  this is considered an overdose. Well, unfortunetly for the dear old aunt, she creates calcium trought the saliva.


AMAZON.COM
In this book, Death by Calcium, board-certified cardiologist, Thomas E. Levy, offers scientific proof that the regular intake of dairy and calcium supplementation promotes all known chronic degenerative diseases and significantly shortens life. Written for both the layperson and scientist, Dr. Le...

No comments: