Friday, October 5, 2018

IB private affair



stem" of mr schimdt swiss capital, of the old bastards without wanting no new ideas, no new world? I know...you do the same of the other actors...and you do...I would say..even better...but you fullfill orders...you are not independent actors! 2nd aspect...In your case...there's even a worst problem...you fly a F-16! So...I'm forced to force a virtual romance, that doesn0t emotional works good...and be submitted to the fact...that myself personality would never, ever, take your F-16...ask anything close to that...how do we stand, with a new woman, that sexually it really means nothing to you...and intelectually means 50% of me...that those 50% don't mean nothing...but being the "system" ...and ending...professional sex, is not what I want to copy for seduction...if you made a contract last night...please be free.
Comentários
Elsa David actually...I cant't copy...because I hate gym...I just like dancing and know some few tricks from the movies Mossad ...
Gerir
Responder4 min
Elsa David to make 5 minutes of her jumping skills...I would ask...5000 euros and say previsouse...I really don't know if I can hung it 5 minutes...
Gerir
Responder3 minEditado
Elsa David that's why my movie tricks..I rather make them seated on top...

No comments: