Friday, October 5, 2018


Back in 1986, my friends Paulo e Kiko, disguised as bumbs , totally dirty, and with bottles of wine...waiting that my Dad left me at bus station at Lisbon to go to my Uncle's house in Guarda...We passed by them, but I didn't pay no attention...my Dad bought the ticket and left the station, and I went down to the bus entrancies...I was putting my bag inside the bus...when suddenly more than 6 police cars starting invating the gare, special operations..and bomb squad!!!! They
actually putted down a sock on their faces...so, to beat at my window seat and say good bye...what happened was that the undercover cops there, gave the bomb alert...they were inside a police prison car for terrorists type...and my bus was just after them..I was at the first front seat...then the bus driver comment ...hey, that asshools are actually saying good bye ...I took a better look...and when I recognized them...I just ...oh men! I can't believe this shit! That was the farwell most original I ever had...

No comments: