Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Snowden file 2 Start SSH Server without typing a password - Sudoers (NOPASSWD) (hack folder)

 


2

I would like to execute the below command line without typing a password

sudo -s /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/ssh.plist

So I tried to add the below lines to my sudoers but none of them works !

  • ALL ALL= NOPASSWD: /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/ssh.plist
  • MyAccount ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/ssh.plist
  • MyAccount ALL= NOPASSWD: /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/ssh.plist
  • MyAccount ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /bin/launchctl *
  • MyAccount ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: /bin/launchctl load -w /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/ssh.plist

What's wrong ?

I have tried "MyAccount ALL=(ALL) NOPASSWD: ALL" and it works perfectly however this does not suit me because of insecurity.

No comments: