Sunday, November 24, 2019

hack folder...decrypt by tone...rolljam attack

A couple of years ago..u know...brain collapse on computing scinece, 2 to be exact...I found the universe eating me ...LOl..when I got to rolljam attacks, for BMW's encryption double encoding on fob keys..I read, and read..(transversal, ok?) u guys really complicate..and futher more...if the the yard stick and sdr shit could actually decode the sha256 of the good ferrari's...the God damm ferrari would upgrade that shit...however I'm a newbie...and I keep it simple..so the only thing to replay is not "exactly" the frequency..but the tone...the machine does't know what we are doing...when the machine will know this, we are dealing with pure AI...which can interact, smell, taste, listen...yeah yeah..that 2
POLAR-ELECTRIC.COM
DTMF, Dial Tone,Generator,Caller ID,Touch Tone

No comments: