Saturday, May 11, 2019

"hello world" Hi tribe, yeah you probably right, sure, if I reset BIOS, give it a bios passwd, and instal windows the rpc backdoor will be blocked..but the point is, this a windows certify software, not a copy, so for sure, they would use another entrancy...on the other hand, the other radio frequency besides the wireless, comes on the clock, you can only modify the data for 2047 limit., the reason why microsoft complies with this...is national security...internet can not go faster than this, I mean drag and drop attack, either you are china or russia servers...so, I actually saw a guy going there, and modfiying the hardware, just for the instructions...last year, I concluded that the only way in blocking their surveillance was by staying online, sending morse code, trought the radio protocol...that's kind of odd...in the sense that morse code, is so damm easly break, but here the point is not encryption, but radio gaps on the "client-server" side. Anyway, LOL...Isaac once said to me, in a beautiful sunny morning...call me in urgency if you actually start lunching missiles ! ;)


No comments: