Tuesday, May 7, 2019

07.05.2019 11.49 am I hv some very few true friends, from all this walk in the park..one of them, let me a CD in my car...is name is Zé Carvalho, that is an old cop, renegade, went to Africa and South America for some years. We hv some age difference, that never minded for nothing...but he is what he is, and I am what I am, basicly true people. I want to share this music, on the CD, for the lyrics. That will remind me all my life of he's existence, on the walls, but on my heart. Anyway, compadre is here, saying that he needed the acid fly, and he didn't understood shit about computing...and now its a litle bit too late for...some sort of regrets...we both know, the world is about saving our own asses, bcz know one cares...that's the reality...and the world is a very old place. Never mind. So...here's the song.

No comments: