Monday, December 31, 2018

31st december 2018

"hello world" ...31st december 2018, and I'm alive, after the most hard studying year of my life! I fought a war against the "system" the best I could do, nothing happened, but behind the curtains. My constitutional right was never payed. So, I just closed for a while the robbering file..and I'm annoucing the nuclear briefcase again, since I hv now a PhD in Nuclear Physics..intel. The construction of the "pit" codename...and all the associations. Since the remote ice areas, have RTG's, and to steal one of them, would mean a typical israeli op...that would make a typical hollywood movie...and a stolen laptop...I want to add this counter espionage info..the CIA "informs" Iran , in 2011, they "know" they actually purchased a nuclear pellet, from a medical german laboratory named "buchler" , from the manufactering of radio-iodine cancer treatment. Therefore, the CIA "informs" that "knows" , Iran has One Dirty Bomb! This cake has to be used the next 4 years, or looses effectiveness. Much of a Saudi problem...Beggining this year...with the "hunt for RTG"! To all those, who visited my blog, I appreciate the interesst on my warfare, keep updated. Thank you.

No comments: