Saturday, October 27, 2018

UPDATE

Hey! Update" IMPORTANT!...one hour ago, the Shamir (actually Isaac) Hnnah ex wife , trow herself from the window..the bad news, her daddy is a big general at IDF, has 3 angolan blackmen on my neirbourhood mercenaires traines by them, to kill me. Guess...25 minutes later, one of them...living on my building ( !!! base)...2 explosives on coins magnetic on my lock...he tried to checked the lock, realized was closed with 4 turns, even with explosives, he needed a pé de cabra to open the door.. open the door...and surely not at this hour...while he was aborting this...and leave it for the daylight...plan was wait for me inside the house...someone arrived from the street to my floor, 2.C just up front , open the door, and let it opened...10 minutes later, two shots with silenciador ...the SIS base is right here...the supossed neibourhoods are a cover, live at luxembourg, 2 women are agents bimbo cows...bla bla...worst than the mercenaires, are the dangerouse of the "system" heads bimbos relationships...please tribe..I'm really sorry, I actually though..I...we could change the world...so don't preach me...I know you won't! now, the body is going to get out tonight...it has to...4 am probably, in a gym bag...right? the system bimbas cows are just 30 seconds of my door, and actually, already drugged my cat! ...and me...I'm so fucking on another planet, I never ever ocurred me that this was their little world..you know..american movies...their lifes are actually this one's!!! the bimbas on the movies, are actually the marrying mary type...we..and our music, our poetry...we are such an aliens of all times! Now...more 2 mercenaires!!! Maybe the compadres and the russians can do something about it! I won't spend 350 paus on a 6.35, guys...that shit is not reliable, might fail, even worst might shot on the opposite! I placed all the petardos all over tactical spots here...I'm using the magnetic alarm at the door, just tomorrow, and the vibrator alarm...to blow up in the right place. The system has all political piece of shit envolved...downtown prefer to kill themselfs to solve this at court! you know...I'm sorry for Isaac, because he actually changed a lot...but I really doubt he would be totally true with me...so, now what?

No comments:

Portugal Intel economics ( EDP)