Tuesday, October 16, 2018

LOL...I order a taser of 4 million volts, which actually is lethal..of course the supllier correctness informed the costumes...and the costumes, which actually don't know what currency conversion is...lol...send me an email asking me "Informamos que para o processo de desalfandegamento deverá solicitar um Pedido de Peritagem à Polícia de Segurança Pública (PSP)
Acrescentamos que, no caso de dúvida e para que se possa dar continuidade ao processo de desalfandegamento, e no que diz respeito ao pedido de peritagem, deverá contactar a Direção Nacional da PSP – Serviço de Peritagem (Ver contacto existente no Aviso de Desalfandegamento).!!! right... but...I already have a taser!!!! which passes trought the costumes...without no questions made...for what? well...I'm a girl I can't knock out a banking vault security...but to paralize him 3 minutes...when he's going to refill the atm...
Comentários
Elsa David I think...I'm in possession of an illegal weapon...

No comments:

ukraine cyber github ddos list tools 2

  https://github.com/danieldanielecki/IT-ARMY-of-Ukraine-Resources-in-English