Thursday, October 18, 2018

Dear friends and followers

dear friends, and followers .... little mental paralitic lazy generals, have considered this war as blackmail! This war has never been blackmail. I went 29 years, to all police forces, and to the attorney general, trying to present charges against "unknowed", all of them, rejected, archived, or most of it, not accepted. What I've been doing for long years, is exercising one constitutional right that I'm certain intitle of...the right of resistance! Not only, the state has participated on the crime, as well never reacted, on no offical channel. Not only the little paralitic mental generals rule this cagatório, of extreme, insignificance, corruption, iletrated, and incompetent country, but also mental paralitics judges, press, police...of course...politicians.
Comentários
Elsa David lol Viktor Bout I'm so happy they found the robbers....I wonder where the sudden inteligence came from...

No comments: