Saturday, March 24, 2018

I'm a looser...totally broke, and my Mom's favorite piece of shit ...so I don't have 40 paus for a sonic weapon...but ...you...I almost made an academic degree...than I was too stupid to finished it ...that's why my financing goes to 3 bucks...only

  • Highly sensitive ultrasonic transmitter and receiver
  • Use to send and receive ultrasonic sound in pulses or waves
  • Ideal for alarm systems, remote controls, anti-collision devices and more
A high sensitivity ultrasonic transmitter and receiver, sold only in pairs, for sending and receiving ultrasonic sound through the air, either as a continuous wave or pulses. Applications include burglar alarm systems, proximity switches, liquid level meters, anti-collision devices, counters for moving objects, TV remote control systems, etc.
Highly sensitive ultrasonic transmitter and receiver . Use to send and receive ultrasonic sound in pulses or waves. Ideal for alarm systems, remote controls, anti-co
MAPLIN.CO.UK

No comments: