Thursday, February 8, 2018

Let me resume Portugal uranium affair ...from 1955, to 1987, glass industry in Portugal used trioxide uranium, by a chemical method ( 1. dissolution of uranium in nitric acid, 2. purification with phospate 3. precipitation in ammonia 4. calcination at 350.º 5. and the metal, trioxide of uranium) this was, low enriched uranium. This uranium also uranium oxide was the "depleted"uranium sold to Saddam Hussein. Today's nuclear reactor at Loures IST university, is producing "irradiate" nuclear fuel, by the method of PWR (pressurized water reactor) the only uranium extracted is low enriched.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on liver tonic.
Regards

Anonymous said...

If some one wants to be updated with most up-to-date technologies afterward he must be pay a quick visit this site and be up to date everyday.

Anonymous said...

I am truly happy to glance at this blog posts which consists of plenty of helpful information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and
say I genuinely enjoy reading through your posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects?
Thanks for your time!

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everybody else encountering problems with your blog.
It seems like some of the text within your posts are running off the screen.
Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is
happening to them as well? This may be a problem with my internet browser
because I've had this happen previously. Cheers

Anonymous said...

Simply want to say your article is as astounding. The clearness in your post
is just spectacular and i can assume you are an expert on this subject.
Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated
with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep
up the rewarding work.

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some extremely valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and
the rest of the website is very good.