Saturday, February 24, 2018

Hi! everybody! welcome back to war! Let's go again to the nuclear IED...you might notice that, po-210 was replaced by tritium, because polonium has a decay of 138 days, and tritium has a decay of 12 years (depleted uranium, 62 years) tritium is a radioactive isotope of hydrogen, and the energy released is about 15 kv , is one the most powerful radioactive elements . Now, for me to build the bomb, by myself, when you don't have money, you get smarter on this life ....I need to do some little arrangements to the components of the design. Th question of the electrical scheme, I just found out, I can order a print on line. So, let me start for the pipe of the bomb...replacing hydrogen, by this helium tube. helium is thousands of times powerful than hydrogen.

The tube has a 10.0cm capillary in the center for observing light wavelengths, and is straight form with side electrodes for conductivity. The tube measures 26.0cm (H),…
EBAY.COM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great web site you have got here.. It's hard to find good quality writing like yours nowadays.
I truly appreciate people like you! Take care!!