Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I need to bypass restriction of iptables security, for that I already have the code ( One way to bypass the restriction is to use reflections:
import java.lang.reflect.Constructor;
public class Example {
public static void main(final String[] args) throws Exception {
Constructor constructor = Foo.class.getDeclaredConstructor(new Class[0]);
constructor.setAccessible(true);
Foo foo = constructor.newInstance(new Object[0]);
System.out.println(foo);
}
}

class Foo {
private Foo() {
// private!
}
@Override
public String toString() {
return "I'm a Foo and I'm alright!";
}
}
 What do I want resuming...I want to listen to Apache in port 80, change the iptables on the firewall, and then random modify the rules flies and crach the UI's...next I want to crash internet access, so, I need to tunnel a java lang object (again an iptable rule) all from dear port 80 to port 0 . and I still hv to fugure it out how do NAT behavies getting a packet (only one..!!!!!) that modifies the script code occuping an empty space between strings...but i don't want the variant of close names.

No comments:

Portugal Intel economics ( EDP)