Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Genetics, Insulin, Behavior

Hello World! welcome back to war! tuesday, 10.50 am! Again, bio engineering! My idea today, is to use analogue insulin (bacterial) and (recombinant DNA) to be "digest", by the L cells. Ok, this is very much expertise, if I would pick up the technical expressions, so...keep it simple! I would pick subject A, Ronaldo, and want to manipulate his behavior ...in that case, I would use insulin (chromosome 11 in DNA binding, called insulin gene promoter) , if the subject A needs it or not...(further conclusion) in that case I would relieved, by insulin, a glucocorticoid, that inhibits the hormones growth . By this inibition, I'm modifying the DNA (most specific called RNA) because every human behavior is born on the hormones production (gayism, addiction, violence, and even intelligence)...I would turn the subject A, in whatever I wanted...like a depressive woman crying all the time, and ignoring his money....Now, what's the further conclusion? ...Is that I can deliver this manipulated insulin, by magnetic bead transports....

No comments: