Saturday, May 12, 2018

I don't accept living under Law written in 1789!!!! I do not accept living under a Constitution written in 1974!!!!! I do not accept that the only 3 Men thinking, were Thomas Hobbes, John Smith and Jean Jacques Rousseau!!!! I do not accept a world ruled by people who born in times like 1945, that did not had soap for bathing, or toothpaste!!!!!! I do not accept living under a Law made by half deadmen, and half pensionists !!!! Constitutions must revisited every generation, by referendum!!!! Politics must be community work!!!! I do not accept Adam Smith the Thinker, and I'm the fruit fly!!!!! Our Constitution will based on the Law of our times, destiny for our generation and future generations!!! Our Constitution will defend, Uploads, Upgrades, Downloads as part of Democracy development!!!! Our Constitution will abolish tests made and evaluated by Humans!!! We will abolish Kings and Queens, Lords and Faraos! Therefore, I'm here to Destroy and Kill ! Make their armies so insecure they will hardly breath loud!!!

No comments: