Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Hi everybody! Last night, dear Pope, send an envoy speaking in his behalf, among other questions, he asked me , what did I though about the old prophecy of the Messiah coming in our times, what if a dirty bomb would blast, would it become a better world or a worst one...Pope Francisco had a dream , that he was seated with me talking, he doesn't remember the conversation, and the Jesus appeared, and said, its done, the world changed forever! He asked me if I could know anyone who resembles Jesus face...The talk went along...and then I said...dear Father, some 5/6 years from now, IoT (internet of things) will turn tv obsolete, and all computing equipment will be modify, back there, a world virus will spread, and no nuclear war, could ever change the world the way this virus will. Forget the NSA, the chinese, the russians, because the virus is not governmental, neither the gov's hired the best. Jesus also told me, I could write that code. Dear Father, without Jesus, I could never write no code. So, here you have...God's plan. Do you believe God could exterminate us? or the intention is to modify us, as humans?

No comments: